I Have A Problem With The Custom Resource Pack and I have No Clue How To Fix It (HELP ME, PLEASE?!)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by CowlessTheEpic, Dec 20, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CowlessTheEpic

CowlessTheEpic New Member

When I go specifically the pokémon world part of the server, an let the CRP (Custom Resource Pack) download, EVERY SINGLE BLOCK except people, NPCs, and heads, turns black and ruins my whole experience with the server, especially when it gets accompanied by lag. I don't know if others get this, but it always happens to me every time. And all I want is to play the darn game. I've tried restarting minecraft and the computer deleting and re-downloading the server. I am not aware of any computer updates, but there may be one. If anyone has at least a possible way of help, please let me know, PLEASE!

2. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Hello CowlessTheEpic,

My suggestion to your problem is downloading Optifine for the versions 1.10-1.11 and trying to join the server again, if you still experience lag, lower your settings and you are good to go.

3. CowlessTheEpic

Thanks Prokopis. I tired 1.11 and everything is still black. I'Il try 1.10 in the future. And also, I am a little bit young, so im a bit confused on what settings to change to help me get the resource pack up and running as it should be. Also, ill see if i can send you a screenshot of whats happening. Luckily, this is only happening to the pokemon world part of the server and not pokewars, which I also really like. Thank you so much for your Help!

4. Manny921

Manny921 New Member

i have a different problem that is under the same catigory. I cant download the resource pack but i played before and i want to get back to my pokemon.

5. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello!

Make sure that you are using Minecraft version 1.10.2 or 1.11.2 with resource packs set to prompt. If you are going to run Optifine, use the 1.10.2 version as we've found that works best. Also try loading the resource pack for the Skyblocks gamemode first, then doing /hub and loading the pokeworld resource pack. If that fails, try deleting the server-resource-packs folder in your .minecraft folder (in %appdata%). you can also try dedicating more RAM to your minecraft!

6. CowlessTheEpic

Thanks

Here are a few Screen Shots of the Pokémon World Lobby bug. Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 7.55.58 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-12-25 at 10.00.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-12-25 at 10.00.20 PM.png

I have more Screen Shots, if you'd like. I haven't exactly tried what you recommended yet, but I'll try.

7. CowlessTheEpic

It didn't work

Manny921 likes this.
  8. Manny921

Manny921 New Member

same happened to me when i did the same

9. CowlessTheEpic

Screen Shot 2017-12-25 at 10.00.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-12-25 at 10.00.13 PM.png

This is what I'm seeing EVERY SINGLE TIME I enter the Pokémon World.

10. CowlessTheEpic

btw, UV Hail, I don't know what RAM is, sorry. T_T

11. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Resource pack Issues - Help for resource pack issues! https://tinyurl.com/PFResourcePack

Timing out? - Here are some ways to fix the Texture Pack timing you out:
    1.) Try https://tinyurl.com/PFTimingOut
    2.) Try dedicating more ram to your Minecraft.
    3.) Deleting the whole .minecraft folder.

Resource Pack Not Downloading -
    http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/resource-pack-not-downloading.9213/

More Resource Pack Solutions - http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/resource-pack-solutions.3813/

If none of those state that you could try deleting EVERYTHING from your server resource pack folders, try that too. And any version from 1.10-1.12.2 . Please refrain from necroposting on any other threads. If there are any questions, feel free to contact me!

Thread locked.