I Lost My Stuff When The Skyblock Server Restarted (Lugia, Rhydon, Rhyhorn)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ILike_Turtlez123, Nov 19, 2017.

1. ILike_Turtlez123

ILike_Turtlez123 New Member

So i was playing the minecraft skyblock server and then the chat said the server was restarting in 1 min as soon as it restarted i tried going back on the 1st time and it didn't happen the 2nd time i did it, i joined the server and realize that my items was gone i thought it was nothing then i did /is and it was still gone, i tried reconnecting and still didn't work i thought i lost nothing except my op gear and stuff but then i remembered i had my lugia, rhydon and my rhyhorn in my inventory so a JR.MOD came in because there was a guy who was begging a lot and alot of people reported him, i asked him why i had this problem he told me to tell that to the i think it was a manager so i made this forum so the manager can see it

i would really be appreciated if u reply as quick as possible
    because i really need this lugia I've been wanting this my whole life and i lost it because of a bug in the server
    so please reply quickly, thank you!

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello ILike_Turtlez123,

You shouldn't actually be contacting a manager as they do not have much control over the Skyblock server. Would you be able to join the Pokefind Discord Server and message Mist69, who is the developer of skyblock instead? He will be able to help you. Sorry for the inconvenience! Here is a link to join the Pokefind Discord : https://discord.gg/6Ye7V7F .