Issue with PokeFind Survival - challenging a gym

Discussion in 'Help' started by lalalalaurenn, Oct 31, 2020.

1. lalalalaurenn

lalalalaurenn New Member

Minecraft Username: lalalalaurenn

Discord ID: N/A
    Email: [email protected]

What is the Problem: I've been following the pokefind survival guide that says to click on Clyde, kill 15 monsters, and then speak to Clyde again in order to fight a gym. I've been teleporting to gym 2 for the past three days now and killing well over 15 enraged monks, but I still can't speak to Clyde. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there's a glitch, but I would really appreciate any help you can give!

When did this problem occur: Between 10/29/20 and 10/31/20

2. Eivets500

Eivets500 Active Member

Hello lalalalaurenn,

When you have talked to Clyde and when he told you to kill those 15 enraged monks, did you leave the server by any chance? Because leaving the server will cause you to have to talk to him again.

3. lalalalaurenn

lalalalaurenn New Member

Hello! When I "talked" to Clyde the first time, I just basically clicked on him and nothing happened. Is that what you mean? I only knew I had to kill the 15 enraged monks because I read it on the survival guide information FAQ. Any time I try to talk to him, nothing happens.

4. lalalalaurenn

lalalalaurenn New Member

I got it figured out -- I didn't realize you couldn't leave the server in between killing the monks. Thank you for the help!

5. Eivets500

Eivets500 Active Member

Alrighty! Awesome