IVS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cecollins, Mar 23, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Cecollins

Cecollins New Member

Why does everything have horrible ivs? I don't wanna train anything that has such low ivs. Out of about 50 plus Pokemon i caught only 3 of them had better then 50% and neither one of them past 55%. I already spent money on a pro rank i shouldn't have to spend more money on eggs just to get another Pokemon worth training. I know its possible to catch one with good ivs however thats a lottery. I think its pretty poor cause clearly it was done this way to make more money.

2. MeatFeastMan

MeatFeastMan Member

I'd say it's a mixture of bad luck along with the way they coded it. I'm guessing they coded it so that ivs with less than 50% are more likely. I might be wrong though, I dunno. I have also been very critical of how the server is very focused on making money (You can say all you want developers/owners/staff but most of us aren't idiots and it's safe to say it's all about the money) rather than provide a good experience FOR EVERYONE. That is the issue here. It isn't that the experience is bad, it is just unfair and geared towards donators. Not everybody is rich, devs!

I mean of course, we aren't asking for 10 mewtwo's, 100 shiny eggs and a 'special' title here. We are just saying that there are other players that play the game who aren't named Bill Gates, and that they need something to aim for. The fact that we don't even have a chance of getting these items is a joke. Even if it is something like 'Rare candies at pokestops with a 1/1000 chance' or 'Exp shares and lucky eggs from mystery man for 500 tokens' is good enough. Just at least give us a slim chance of getting the items rather than just setting the non-donors aside and throwing them into the garbage can.

I'm happy that someone else other than myself has picked up on this money-making nonsense so that it may help you guys to actually listen.

Cecollins likes this.
  3. KaseemS

KaseemS Well-Known Member

Well its not true it depends on your luck really on finding a pokemon with good ivs for e.g. so far i caught like a 75% iv pokemon so far still looking for that 100% ivs. (its based on luck)

4. SpoookyPvP

SpoookyPvP Member

Yeah basicly what Kaseem said, its all luck for IV's

5. Cecollins

Cecollins New Member

I know its about luck. But the coding extremely favors trash ivs. I wouldn't wanna spend all the time to train a Pokemon unless it had about 80 percent ivs or so. But like i said 50 plus pokemon and not one above 60%? .. That's just ridiculous. I'm getting tired of training my starter Pokemon.

6. demonized666

demonized666 Member

Im still hunting that perfect iv haunter for a competitive gengar ;D

Edit: Oh and let alone have the right nature too!

7. PUBLlC

PUBLlC New Member

Sorry this may be the wrong place but how are you guys determining the pokemon's IV in poke find minecraft?

Nevermind, Scientist Fred. I figured it out.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2017
  8. Mast3rf0g

Mast3rf0g Well-Known Member

I found a 86% Iv dragonite in the wild once, its all about luck