Late Intro... hehe

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NetGhostieX, Aug 1, 2018.

1. NetGhostieX

NetGhostieX New Member

I'm late but anyway my name's NetGhostieX, though you may call me Ghostie or Net. Whichever is fine. I first joined this server late March of last year. It's been a while since I last played before returning earlier this month. I had issues with the recourse pack :< so I gave up trying to log in around November. I missed playing so much because I always had fun on this server, but now I only really play Pokemon Survival because it's not laggy for me :>. I changed my username a few times during my time on this server.. but my most recent before my current username was Ghostie666. So yeah.. All there is to know about me personally is I love the band Korn and they're all I pretty much listen to. :>

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums NetGhostieX !!!
    If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel to message me on Discord or the Forums. I hope to see you around some more and I'm glad to hear you are returning. :)

JFan and NetGhostieX like this.
  3. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

NetGhostieX likes this.
  4. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

Ghostie! My little helper :) Great intro, I'm so happy that you came back to the server :D If you need anything, feel free to discord me

iC_Braden and NetGhostieX like this.
  5. GalaticDoge

GalaticDoge New Member

NetGhostieX likes this.
  6. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

welcome to the forums if u need anything let me know i am always around and would love to help again welcome

NetGhostieX likes this.
  7. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums! I always enjoy seeing new faces around here. I'm glad that you've been able to come back to the server with no issues, and are enjoying your stay! As others have said, we have plenty of guides to try and help if you ever experience issues ever again. I hope you enjoy your stay here, as we've added quite a lot since November! My DM's on Discord & here will always be open! :)

NetGhostieX likes this.
  8. Pars2000

Pars2000 Crazy Active Member

9. TrueFact

TrueFact New Member

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay :)