lost of levels and pokemon again :)

Discussion in 'Help' started by XuseRojas, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XuseRojas

XuseRojas New Member

this happen to me a few times i keep playing for hours and when i log off i lose a large some of my levels, my pokemons levels and the pokemon that i catch during the time i was level 30 a few hours ago and i just log back on and i am now 28 like my entire account has been reset can some please give me a solution to this annoying problem. oh and a suggestion add a way you can add other players as friends and a private party chat with people who you want that would be a awesome add :D

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

That's a great suggestion. As for the Level's could you provide any screenshots or proof. We know it's a bug, but can only help with some proof.

3. XuseRojas

XuseRojas New Member

saddly i did not take any screenshots of when i was level 30 only proof i have is people in server 4 saw me at level 30 and with a level 70 charzard and level 60 dragonite which i use to take over gyms and i took this of me still in spawn gym but my team is not in control. this is the only thing i see i dont look around much i just log off right after.

Attached Files:

4. MrWaffleFries - Chris

What is your discord / IGN, go ahead and message dmatias7 on discord.

5. XuseRojas

XuseRojas New Member

my discord is the same as my name XuseRojas and ok thank you i will message him :)

6. MrWaffleFries - Chris