Lvl 40's using Lvl 70 pokemon?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Null, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Null

Null New Member

I'm having this issue, where when I level up, I take my Pokemon and start gaining XP (to level up myself and my Pokemon) The issue, though, is that I level up my Pokemon too quickly, then I cant use them anymore because the Pokemon are too high of a level, while I'm too low of a level to use them. Then I see people who are a lower level than me, and are able to use higher leveled Pokemon then what I'm able to use. I wanna know how to do this, because it would make leveling up a lot easier for me. Tnx! ^-^

2. LeoMessi

LeoMessi Member

So basically, when you hit level 30, you are able to use any and all Pokemon in Gen 1
    As you go to Gen 2, you won't be able to use most of your Gen 1 Pokemon as you'll need to level up your trainer again first. It's like starting off anew in a new gen. BUT, you should be able to use your gen 2 Pokemon MUCH quicker than the Gen 1 Pokemon when you are in Gen 2 servers.
    This might be what you have been experiencing. Level 40's can use high level gen 2 Pokemon in gen 2 servers only.