Major Glitches!!! Please Fix!!!

Discussion in 'Help' started by Crazydude391, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazydude391

Crazydude391 New Member

Hi! There have been some weird glitches going on that have SERIOUSLY affected my gameplay, and Pokefind is actually starting to lose its appeal because of them. First, trading. A lot of people have experienced this, but whenever someone initiates a trade, and the other person accepts, the trade is automatically canceled. It has become impossible to trade, and it officially sucks. Second, two-turn moves like Dig, Skullbash, or Solar Beam screw up the entire combat. I will be battling a wild Pokemon with exeggcute and ill choose Solar Beam, and it'll collect sunlight like it's supposed to. But then the wild Pokemon attacks twice, and exeggcute attack with Solar Beam and then collects sunlight again, and again, and the entire thing freaks out until both of them faint and I don't even get XP. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix these, or I (and probably a bunch of other people) will stop playing due to bad gameplay.

2. Plazy

Plazy Member

Hey there Crazydude391,
    Thank you for your message.

The devs are working on a fix. Please be patience. We know about the trading glitch and the two turn-moves. You could try another server, for some people server 15 is working fine.
    If trading is broken in a server, that does not mean it is broken for everyone on the same server.
    - Julien​