Make Gen 4 More Like Gen 1 And 2 Please

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Larzrum, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Larzrum

Larzrum Member

I know people really enjoy all the quest in Gen 3. But I would like to see the server go back to when it was good. Just focusing on Pokémon Go gyms. The quest were optional and didn't have to do them to move forward.

My suggestion is make Gen 4 like Gen 1 and 2. I honestly played hours on Gen 1 and 2. Even stayed up all night playing and leveling up my Pokémon. That how much I enjoyed the first two Gens. Then Gen 3 came out and I only played it like 3 hours total playing time. I just find the server more fun running around leveling up Pokémon and battling Pokémon Go Gyms.

So please make Gen 4 more like Gen 1 and 2. Also make it where you have to be level 50 to join Gen 4. Because I didn't put in hours of playing time to get to level 50 for nothing.

2. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

I can say a ton of people would agree. It would make sense if Gen4 was like Gen1 and Gen2 to require level 50, then Gen3 would be the quest servers. Then the issue would be Gen1 and Gen2 would be useless compared to Gen4 while everyone stayed at Gen3. Quests are fun and give nice rewards and help progression, gyms are still on Gen3, and Shadow Quests are probably gonna still happen. Thanks for sharing your opinion :rolleyes:

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I totally agree , we grinded in Gen 2 for no reason but doesnt necessarily have to connect to gen 4. Gen 1 and 2 are linked just like the games heart gold and soul silver ( I assume something along those lines). Gen 4 can be stand alone I just dont want to do the gym quests

4. GalaticDoge

GalaticDoge New Member

I would prefer to not have a new level system for fourth gen...........but that's just my opinion.