Move Relearner Prices and Mistakes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cecollins, Apr 20, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Cecollins

Cecollins New Member

So i just clicked on a move when i was browsing through different moves by mistake at the move relearner. I didn't even let my Pokemon learn it but it still took my money. For something that is SO costly it really shouldnt be that touchy/easy to completely waste your money. And besides the point, why the hell does it cost so much in the first place? In the main series games it was much less costly to use the move relearner. Another thing to look at is i spent $25 of real money on a rank and you get 15k as a bonus. Thats less then 1/6th of the price to learn just one new move ...

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Why it cost so less in the games was because it was hard to gain money. As for us, there was no real point in coins so we had to give it a value. I my self was able to collect over 1m coins and my team of 6 only needed to replace a handful of moves. I DO agree with you that ranks should come with more bonus money. It's quite easy to make 100k - but that's what makes it fun. You have to decide what pokemon you like the best ;)

Kiiko likes this.
  3. DerpyZitron

DerpyZitron New Member

where is the move relearner?

4. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Take the road between Foretree and Amber and you should see a house on the left side and that is the move re-learner. You may also see Aunt Alma but they are two different NPC's so don't get confused between the two!

5. radioshack97

radioshack97 New Member

is that the pokeclub? because the npc that sells isnt there.