My suggestions!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fowxxz09, Feb 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Fowxxz09

Fowxxz09 Member

Hey I am Fowxxz09! How are you doing today??? I am fine :D
    Anyway! I am here to tell a bunch of ideas that I have.
    1) Rare candies should be added:I think that rare candies will really help trainers! That will make magikarp training a lot easier.But they should be a bit rare.From gyms and the mystery man only,because they are a bit overpowered in m opinion.
    2)Backpacks:Trainers have only the inventory for their items.So I thought of a backpack or a bag.That the professor from the start gives them.So trainers will have more space to storage their items.
    3)Legendaries and starters:You should be able to get them...I think that finding legendaries should be like pixelmon.When a legendary spawns the chat will say something like "A legendery pokemon spawned".For startes you should be able to find them in the wild.But they should be really rare.
    4)Story mode:I know that PokeFind is more like a "free" game.Where you go where ever you want but there should be a story mode first.I know it's really hard to make but pokefind will be more fun.And when the story mode ends.The player teleports to the main world (That currently is used) and plays.
    5)The pokemon should follow you or move:I know that's hard too but the pokemon should move and follow you.I know that you are planning to add the thing were trainers can ride pokemons but that's not the same.
    Hope you got some ideas.I will be very happy if I see one of my ideas be a thing! Thanks for reading!

2. inkventive

inkventive Well-Known Member

Great suggestions @Fowxxz09

A few suggestions already have threads.

As for Legends and Starters spawning this has also been suggested but may not be a great idea as they are really special. Players purchased the Legendary rank for these and may not be as special if they are found in the wild.

Story mode may be a great idea too! It could be a way to tie in a tutorial for those that haven't played much Pokemon prior to joining the server.

3. Minutes

Minutes Active Member

I don't like how you asked how i was doing then i couldn't finish talking then you said I am fine! Really makes me mad. You need to learn how to not be so disrespectful - *Btw this is a joke -

4. CrazyOlHoboJoe

CrazyOlHoboJoe New Member

#5,3 and 2 are good ideas

5. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

1 to 2 and especially 5 is good.