Out to anyone who has bought a rank...

Discussion in 'Donation Help' started by Ky_lx, Jan 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ky_lx

Ky_lx New Member

I've been trying to buy the Elite rank recently and whenever I complete everything, it tells me "sending you back to website to complete purchase." When this only brings me back to the billing details and the payment options menu.. (Paypal or PaymentWall) I've tried both.. Edit: I've looked more into it, I've seen that you guys dont accept Visa. Do you accept Visa that has been transferred into paypal? Because it says "sending you back to website to complete purchase." As we only really have visa as an option to pay. And by what I mean by it sending it back to site, whenever I complete purchase, it sends me back to the checkout

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello Ky_lx,

Unfortunately, due to the location of where our store is based, we cannot access the money from Prepaid Visa's, regardless if they have been transferred to a Paypal account or not. Sorry for the inconvenience, other forms of Prepaid's such as Master and American Express will work on the store. If you have any other questions feel free to message me on forums or on the discord.