Parkour for Earth Badge?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spiffy, Nov 27, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Spiffy

Spiffy New Member

Do I really have to do parkour to get the second gym badge? If so then that is a bit ridiculous. There should be something for people who don't want to do that. I'm honestly the worst at parkour and I have been trying it for about 15 minutes now.

2. ManosMax13

ManosMax13 New Member

15 minutes is not too much,once it took me 2 hours to do a parlour map.

3. Spiffy

Spiffy New Member

That's the thing, I don't want to spend that long doing it. They should put something in for people who don't want to do it. Now I have seen that there are even more gyms with parkour. So I will try a couple more times but they need to seriously put a plan B in those gyms, otherwise people are gonna rage quit.

4. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello, the parkour is supposed to create a sort of puzzle to try to get to the gym leader, like in the original games, and it shouldn't take more than 5-15 mins if you know where the jumps are. Just keep trying and you will eventually get it, and it will be rewarding once you complete the battle!

5. Spiffy

Spiffy New Member

Ok but it hasn't been that short or fun and also has taken a few hours now. Whoever put this together should have put actual puzzles then and not parkour. A lever puzzle, a maze, etc.

6. ManosMax13

ManosMax13 New Member

You may need to practise your parkour skills a bit!!!

7. Spiffy

Spiffy New Member

I finally got it but I have been seeing quite a bit of others struggling also.

8. kdrshv

kdrshv Active Member

Nice man!
    Now good luck for 7th badge gym it’s tricky too

9. Spiffy

Spiffy New Member

Oh yea I have heard it is painful but it also has checkpoints?

10. iiasherrrr

iiasherrrr New Member

Lol the 2nd gym parkour is pretty easy compared to the legend bird quest parkour

11. Spiffy

Spiffy New Member

Yea that's true. I decided not to do that and I just spent the money on the legendary bird egg. Got a shiny articuno.

12. MomLile

MomLile New Member

I totally suck at parkour... and climbing ladders! But I can't level up until I get that badge... isn't there another way? Do I have to get this badge before I get any others?:confused: