Pink Pokemon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JFan, Sep 18, 2018.

1. JFan

JFan Crazy Active Member

Dear everyone,
    So my friend traded me this Pokemon: 2018-09-18_17.24.05.png Pink type Pokemon but its glitched so I suggested this.
    ====================================================================================-Pink Pokemon will get back thier texture
    -Pink Pokemon can be obtained by a Pokemon ate PInk Berry
    -Pink Berry will have a 1% chance to spawn in the wild
    -Pink Berry can't be planted
    -Pokemon which ate Pink Berry will have a
    100% chance to become a Pink Pokemon
    -Pink Pokemon also can be obtained in Pink Egg that can be purchaced at the Pokefind shop
    ==================================================================================== This is all my suggestion, hope this will add another type of special Pokemon.
    (edited)(edited)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  2. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

Interesting idea! However, in my opinion, the non-egg way one would obtain pinks seems a little too unnecessarily rare. Perhaps up the rate to 1% or .5%, and make it a 100% chance that they’ll become a pink Pokémon. As for the egg, I don’t really agree with having both the free method AND the egg method, since the eggs would undermine the rarity of the truly rare, free pinks. Overall, interesting idea!

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

As the maker of pink Pokemon they probably won't be added as pink Pokemon are too similar to Valentine and we used valentines Pokemon for the other server

4. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

I saw you edited the article. Though you did fix the pink Pokémon being too rare in your previous idea, I believe the new idea makes them much too common. This is just my personal opinion, though.

As for Voultronix’s thoughts on this, since this is Survival and Valentines do not exist in Survival, I do not see much of an issue with these two forms being mixed up.

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Oh survival. I guess , I just think wild shinies would be cooler , personally

6. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

I agree, although this would be cool, pink pokemon are mmos thing