Played over 3 years ago and have a question

Discussion in 'Help' started by Tendaar, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Tendaar

Tendaar New Member

Hello,

I started playing around August of 2017 and purchased items in 2017 for my character. I have since gotten a new PC and installed Minecraft and remembered this server so I attempted to rejoin, but noticed that my character started back at the beginning and I had no items or levels.

I am wondering about the items that I purchased that were in my account and what happened to them? I still have emails from 2017 regarding purchases I made, and show which items were purchased.

I am okay with restarting, but if account wipes are an occurrence, I would rather not purchase anything. If I consider more purchases, how can I know my account is okay for the future while these servers are still active?

Thank you,
    Tendaar

2. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pokeworld doesn’t reset only adds new gens.

Survival and skyblock both have had a reset around last year.
    Being a reset you do start of with nothing again. However if you did by eggs you should find them in the incubator at the spawn area for survival and in the lobby for skyblock.
    For Pokémon wise you should have them in your pc on survival but will need to beat e4 to access them again.

pwars just only recently reset and came back just this week.

If you need further help feel free to contact me on discord - Terrier_Paws#0001