PokéSurvival Stone Guide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WitherSlayer1, Apr 2, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

For the people that may not know we have added stones so you can evolve your Pokemon. I am going to right away point this out if you need to know what stones Pokemon may need. http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/evolution-stone-trade-evolution-pokemon.1344/

Firstly to obtain them you will have a random chance of a chest spawning near you. Different stones are obtained at different biomes I will soonly explain biomes and what ones spawn.
    When you find Stone Shards
    If you have come across one of these stone shards and try to equip it on your Pokemon then may wonder "why does this not work?" hold your horses, we still have a couple more steps to go, everytime you loot a chest with these in it, you should get 3 shards. These 3 shards will come handy into the making of the proper stone. You will need to obtain 9 of these exact shards and put them in a crafting table filling up the whole bench, here is an example. [​IMG]
    Using an Evolution Stone
    Once you obtain one of these stones, you can equip them on your designated Pokemon, you need to have your stone in one of the 3 right-slots. Right-click it and it should bring up a menu, click on the Pokemon you wanted to evolve, then wait a couple seconds and you should get the evolution menu.

Leaf Stone

Shards Found in: Plains, Jungle, and Forest

Fire Stone
    Shards Found in: Near Lava and Savannah

Moon Stone
    Shards Found in: Desert

Water Stone

Shards Found in: On Top Of Water

Thunder Stone

Shards Found in: Extreme Hills

For a full PokeSurvival guide please check out Terrier_Paws post: http://forum.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/pokemon-survival-guide.14522/

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    its_donut and Terrier_Paws like this.
  2. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Looking Good :)

3. minermaotwno1

minermaotwno1 Member

nah
    fire stone shard chest found in savanna
    nvr found those near lava

4. AshGreninja101