Poke Survival

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheJolteon27, Sep 7, 2018.

Tags: Edit
  1. TheJolteon27

TheJolteon27 Member

I often like to go on PokeSurvival because you can express yourself more through builds unlike PokeWorld. Lately, I noticed that the average number of players of PokeSurvival slowly decreased over the weeks due to lack of new content and limited world space. It would be nice for some new content, like Gen 2 like many of us requested or expanded world boundaries, as there are fewer and fewer natural structures to explore, such as dungeons(Horse Armor and Notch Apples), nether fortresses(Same loot as dungeons), and end cities(Elytra). If Generation 2 was added, there would be more players playing. All of the End Ships had been looted of their Elytra and Dragon heads, making them unobtainable to all players except trading. This is one of the main reasons people had been leaving PokeSurvival, a limited world. We don't want PokeSurvival to end up like PokeWars do we?

-The Server's Jolt Bard

2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

I do agree, survival needs some content updates and certainly a fix to rare spawns. Maybe post it in the suggestion forum here or in the discord suggestion channel!

3. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

I agree as well! It’s besn somewhat discouraging seeing my favorite game mode dwindle down lately. A huge update (such as bringing Gen 2) would help revive the playerbase. As Rainbow said, it may be best to post this in the Suggestions channel so it may be considered :3