PokeFind Adventures #1: A New PokeSaga!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RealCreeperGamer, Jul 6, 2017.

1. RealCreeperGamer

RealCreeperGamer New Member

Disclaimer: I'm not sure if you guys allow fan fictions on the server website I thought I tried it out to see what you guys think of it. Maybe you enjoy, maybe you didn't or maybe you want to start your own. I didn't see any fan fictions in the general discussion forum this is the first fan fiction on here. I don't know a lot about Pokemon, any Pokemon or their attacks if you want to see a Pokemon in this fan fiction series let me know and tell me about it so I can have a better understanding. If you enjoy it leave a like and let me know if you want to see more. Also this is for entertainment purposes only and I'll try to make it on a daily basis!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Plot
    RealMarkTCG's rare awesome Pokemon have been stolen by Pokemon Master Herobrine! He knew his awesome Pokemon were the key to unlocking a portal to the Pokemon Dimension there's weapon in the dimension which would lead total destruction for the entire universe! RealMarkTCG finding help from some old Pokemon Masters, professors, and some of his Pokefind Trainer friends. Will he be able to stop Herobrine? Will he be able to get help? Is it safe for any Pokemon? If RealMarkTCG can't stop Herobrine, who will?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

This is a very interesting topic...I will stay tuned to see what happens next.

RealCreeperGamer likes this.
  3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Ya, we don't mind fan fiction. Pokemon Master Herobrine should be part of some evil organisation like Team Blocket. Awesome story though :D