Pokemon Factions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by iBeaturFriend, Jul 30, 2017.

1. iBeaturFriend

iBeaturFriend New Member

It would be great if you did something with factions like you did with skyblock. Like add Pokémon that will provide help more focused at Gaining EXP and Materials that are useful for raiding, Base building, ETC.
    But make it similar to the Pokémon GO Aspect of Getting Pokémon rather then the skyblock route. Make it to where if your lucky exploring in the wild you can find Pokemon. A rare chance or something to find one that's is of great use. A Pokemon that gains Money over time , A Pokémon that gains TNT overtime , A Pokémon that gains EXP overtime , And maybe even a Pokemon that will fight with you every now and then who you can teach moves bought at shop and so forth. Maybe you can look into this being a thing in the future.

Thanks for your Time
    ~iBeat
    Side Note, I love your skyblock server Great Job <3

GamerMicah1 likes this.
  2. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

To be honest I don't think this will be added. We have the main poke world, and that will most likely be our only Pokemon adventure game mode. I feel like Pokemon Factions would be too close to regular factions, at least from what you told in this post.

3. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Why not have Pokemon Prison XP

Larzrum likes this.