Pokemon Glitch Dissipearing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JUSTMEATY, Oct 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JUSTMEATY

JUSTMEATY New Member

As i was leveling up my blastoise , the blastoise icon at the bottom bar duplicated and took place of my golem and then when i restarted my game it was gone . I have footage of me having the golem the day before . I really want my golem back...

2. LeoMessi

LeoMessi Member

This sounds like a very weird issue... Are you sure it wasnt replaced into your PC somewhere?
    If not I recommend you take the footage you have and send it to a Manager on discord. They might be able to forward it to a dev or help you out that way.

3. JUSTMEATY

JUSTMEATY New Member

I don't have footage of it disepearing , now after placing this up on the forums the same happened to my alakazam . My pc is completely empty except a lonely larvitar . The footage was the day before when i was recording a trade so that i wouldn't get scammed again and you could see my pokemon . But is that valid footage?

4. JUSTMEATY

JUSTMEATY New Member

Oh , god! A random lvl 23 pokemon just disepeared , i really dont understand what's happening . I dont want that pokemon back , but please fix this glitch

5. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Email [email protected] with any providable footage relating to your lost pokemon in the form of a youtube link or something similar for easy access. We will get to your issue as soon as possible. Thank you for being patient thus far.

6. MrJoshyy

MrJoshyy Active Member

Reiterating what UV_Hail said. Definitely a weird issue for sure. Email the email she provided and hopefully your problem will be resolved.

Thread Locked