Pokemon stats decreased

Discussion in 'Help' started by MuyDeec, Apr 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MuyDeec

MuyDeec New Member

The other day when playing, I was training my Tauros. Orignially, I had thought the ev berries increased ev's, not decreased. So i used a couple on my Tauros to try and get it's speed ev's up, but it actually brought them down. Although, the ev's arent the problem. When i used the berries, my Tauros's speed dropped to 33. Obviously this is no where near normal for a Tauros to have a speed stat of 33. I was wondering if I could get my Tauros's speed stat back to where it was. It was at 65 before it got decreased.

2. Plazy

Plazy Member

Hey MuyDeec,

Ofcourse you can get your speed back!
    You have a maximum of 510 EV points in total, you can upgrade your speed to 252 points by killing flying type pokemon, a pigeot gives you for example 3 EV points.

- Julien

3. MuyDeec

MuyDeec New Member

I understand the ev's and all but what I'm saying is that its not possible for a Tauros to have a speed of 33. It's around level 20 and has a jolly nature. The speed SHOULD be in the 50's or 60's. There is no possible way for it to have a speed of 33, so I think the game glitched or something. So I'm just asking if its possible to get it fixed to its original value.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017