PokeWars Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WitherSlayer1, Jan 25, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

As you may know, the Generation 3 Pokemon just got released! I am super happy that these new Pokemon got released and I really wanted to try them out. But guess what? I don't have enough money to get them. now you may be thinking "Well it's obvious go work and become rich to make some money at your local McDonalds to buy a gold booster!" Let me just say, I can't enough go down downstairs to eat! I'm way to lazy to walk all the way to McDonalds and work. Is there any faster way of doing this? Like I really want to try out Bagon, or Beldum, and other expensive ones. The simplest answer everybody is telling me is to farm players but how? Like I understand go to their island spawn kill them, that easy. But what should I do? Like what should the first thing I do be? Stuff as basic as cover up the bed then go rush your left neighbor. I just need a descriptive way to make money and how to do it super fast. If you are going to say farm people please just tell me what else to do. Thanks.

2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

I suggest playing fours in pokewars. This is because there is more people in the game meaning there is more oppurtunities to kill players. I'd just try to get a couple friends together to play with you so you can communicate in rushing and defending meaning you should win alot more games. With winning more games you will recieve more coins which will help you on unlocking these pokemon. The easiest way to get coins is just playing the game.

3. AsianBoi

AsianBoi New Member

A crazy Ssundee style exploit would be: get a party of 16 people and let ur friends farm kills etc.

Lol is that bannable.... idk

4. WitherSlayer1

That doesn't help me if I'm going to get banned....

5. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

My suggestion would be to buy one of the starter pokemon like Torchic, Mudkip or Treecko, my favorite is Treecko but all work well.

6. WitherSlayer1

And...?

7. I_Da_MuffinMan

I_Da_MuffinMan New Member

If you just play a lot of 4s, you will gradually get coins and it won’t take too long. Also, try to always have crates unlocking because those give you coins also. If you are really good at pvp and can get 2-3 friends together, you could leave 1 teams pokeball alone and repeatedly kill them for coins too.... Hope that helps!

8. WitherSlayer1

Thanks bud. So 4s is the best? Like per game what is an average of coins you earn?

9. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Around 2-3 thousand depending if you win and how many kills/ how many poke balls you destroy, I believe it is 100 coins a kill and 300 coins per pokeball. It is also 500 if you win so you can do the math I guess. You also get bonus coins from crates.

10. WitherSlayer1

2k - 3k games?

11. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

2k gold - 3k gold per game (k is thousand).