[Pokewars] Legendary Gen 3 kits

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Voultronix, Apr 2, 2018.

Tags:
?

Which of these would you like to see most

1. Weather Trio

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Legendary titans

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Deoxys

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. All

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. None just more pokewars kits in general

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

[​IMG]
    Pre-Context
    !Please note!: This is just a suggestion and is open to criticism however this post is aimed towards staff: moderators , builders ,admins and Danny + Pablo. Also enjoy the sprites which liven the post up.

Gen 3 legendary kits:

Definitely should be added:
    Legendary Titans: Regirock , Regice , Registeel

These 3 Pokemon would make a great addition to pokewars in the sense that they are 3 relatively balanced Pokemon and are perfectly shaped for pokewars as they are bipedal and have arms. These Pokemon should be priced at around the same price as the pseudo legendaries.

50/50 should be added:
    The space pokemon: Deoxys

Deoxys is interesting Pokemon however lacks a 2nd arm however the tentacle arm is on the left side so Deoxys should still be able to wield a sword or tool. This pokemon should cost the same as Mew/Celebi

Should be considered:
    The weather trio: Groudon , Kyogre , Rayquaza
    these three Pokemon despite being iconic are also guaranteed to be slightly over powered however with Pokemon such as Mewtwo and Shadow Mewtwo in game it wouldn't be unusual to include these guys. However other than Groudon the other 2 Pokemon do not have conventional arms to wield swords or tools however an exception could be made in order to include these popular legendaries. Kyogre and Groudon should be priced at the same price as Mewtwo and Rayquza slightly higher.

[​IMG]
    Thanks for reading ! Give a like if you appreciate the post!

ShootingFor3 likes this.
  2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Great Suggestion! :)
    Who doesn't love some legendary kits.

3. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

I think these all should be added! I have been a fan of PokeWars ever since it came out myself. I don't know about the weather trio being kits, I can see it more like powerups/buffs. I think the other ones would fit into the classes very well (as they already have mewtwo). The rock gang would be my definite go-to. I can just think of the possibilities you can do with those classes.

4. AshGreninja101

AshGreninja101 Member

I love the idea Keep them coming maybe they will be implemented!

5. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

Love the idea and I agree with you more kits would be really nice and would bring more life to Pokewars again I love the suggestion thank you and keep up the good work