PokeWars Strategy.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TopDensity, Oct 29, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Hello players of PokeFind, I am here to give a guide on how to win and succeed in PokeWars. Please feel free to leave your opinion below and ways I could improve my guide or how to word it better.

The first thing I do when I spawn in is get 16 Poke-balls and buy 1 stack of wool. I then use 9 on my respawn beacon so people can't just tap it to break it. Some people may get complicated and sandstone it but personally I think it is a waste of time as 1 TNT will take out all protection except obsidian. After I protect me bed I build to the nearest ultra ball generator while building up slightly so people can't walk onto my bridge. I then continue straight to middle where I wait for 4 master balls. After they are collected and I have 3 ultra balls too I go back to base and buy the rare candy upgrade. This reduces the Diamond Armor to 4 master balls which I then buy and puts me to my highest form within 1-2 minutes of the game. When I get back like 12 great balls and a few stacks of poke balls have spawned.
    After I collect the great and poke balls I buy a iron sword with 1 TNT, I then stack up on blocks and occasionally a fireball. After this is done I continue to collect master balls and base how I play on how many people are going to mid or how many people are attacking me or attacking my territory. Generally for the rest of the game I farm Zapdos' and Articuno's to fight way easier and also grab a diamond sword. In the end I usually end up farming haste and you name it until I win the game. Honestly, I personally think getting obsidian is too time consuming because it takes 12 master balls to obsidian every block of your bed and by then I usually have a 1v1.

Anyways thank you for reading and I hope this helps players who struggle in PokeWars and generally just shows my strategy for those who will try and counter it ;)

DaniNoc and Tsuchikage like this.
  2. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Good guide, thank you! :D

3. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

No problem, goodluck in the future! :)