Pokewars win rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xXITheDragonIXx, Jul 28, 2017.

1. xXITheDragonIXx

xXITheDragonIXx New Member

So... I played a doubles pokewars match and won. Then I got a wooden chest but when Ssundee, Crainer, Ambrew, and Madelin won their game they got an epic crate. I then assumed that a win means that you get an epic crate, but this happened. Am I mistaken or is this a glitch? Please help, anyone.

2. Helioshade

Helioshade New Member

They got an epic crate through gems, which are bought from the shop using real money. Ssundee co-owns the server, so I'm guessing he got a deal where all them got enough gems for a one-time epic crate.

You get crates in random rarities. Mostly wooden, but I got a golden (I think) crate through several games. It's not based on wins I don't think, as I've won about 6 games and only once have gotten a golden. Pretty sure you get crates through just staying until the games' ends.

3. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

By winning PokeWars games you mostly get wood, iron & gold crates. However, you are also able to get uncommon, rare & epic crates, but they are extremely rare to get by winning games.

4. xXITheDragonIXx

xXITheDragonIXx New Member

Look at Ambrew's perspective, he got an epic crate from the game, as everyone else did but his was most obvious because he actually opened the one he got.

5. xCro

xCro Member

Well you usually get Wooden and Iron Crates, the rest of them are pretty rare and you are lucky when you get them.

6. CobraHnter

CobraHnter New Member

Yeah I've got about 30 wins and I have gotten 4 iron crates and the rest wooden although I've seen others get golden crates too.

7. OrionsBLT

OrionsBLT New Member

I have about 15 wins and I got my first iron crate today! The rest were wooden.