ProfessorWillow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Professor Willow, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Professor Willow

Professor Willow New Member

Hi I am Mikey (Aka) ProfessorWillow on Discord and In-game I am 17yrd, I have been playing on the PokeFind Server for a few months now and I love it. If you see me In-game via G1S1,G2S1 or PokeWar's Feel free to say Hi!.
    Cant Wait for Gen 3!

- ProfessorWillow

FaLkEnx7_ likes this.
  2. HappyEmilyR

HappyEmilyR New Member

Welcome to the forum Mikey. XD

FaLkEnx7_ likes this.
  3. LeoMessi

LeoMessi Member

Hello there Professor! Welcome to the Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here and please do not hesitate to message me if you ever need anything!

4. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Hey Mikey! Glad to see you on the forums and I hope you have a great time here :D!!!

5. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Hi, Welcome to Pokefind, hope you are having an amazing time, feel free to message me! Gen 3 hype!

6. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the forums! Hope you are having a nice experience on PokeFind!! :D

7. Professor Willow

Thanks for the warm Welcome !

8. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Welcome to the forums Mikey!

9. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

Welcome, ProfessorWillow, if you ever would like to play with someone on the server at any given time, I am here and available. I have no life and all I do is school and Pokefind. #SocialLife. My discord is TrueOmega7296#2794. I am willing to helping anyone on the server. So do please keep an eye out for me on the server or feel free to message me on discord to make your Pokemon adventure even more rememberable. Hopefully one day we can play together and talk on discord. Can't wait for Gen 3, too. The hype is real.

10. Amazonshark

Amazonshark New Member

Welcome ma dud, glad to see ya on the foumrs, hope all goes well! Im ur friendly shark and if you ever need help you know where to go with me in game or on discord @AmazonsharkComputer#6045

11. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Greetings, Professor.I'm glad you could make it into the Forums.Have fun interacting with others ;)

12. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to our forums, Mikey! I've seen you in game quite a few times and I do hope you're enjoying your stay on our server. If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me on here or on Discord! :D

13. Professor Willow

cuddlycreeper98 likes this.
  14. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

Hey Mickey, we’ve talked before but it’s nice to get to know you more. Feel free to msg me if you ever wanna talk!