Re-Introduction: Bellamazing

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bellamazing, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Bellamazing

Bellamazing New Member

[​IMG]

What's up, Fam!
    Hello, you may be wondering who am I? My name is Isabella Speedings. An 18 year old Fil-Brit (Filipino - British), so I was born in Philippines, but then went to London when I was 8 years old, then came back again at Philippines, 2-3 years ago. girl that likes playing games in general, I'm a pretty funky and goofy person in general. I like teasing people, no ban ples. ;-; Right now, I'm a moderator in this wonderful server, I was happy when I got accepted as Jr. Mod, and was really overwhelming when I got promoted to Moderator.

I joined PokeFind on April 2018, I joined it for I saw one of my favorite gaming youtuber, SSundee, so I went and join it, and I found it really fun, hence I got intrigued and interested, and invested into the server. (by p2w)

My favorite pokemon(s) is/are:

- Arcanine
    Arcanine is a great attacker and it is also a versatile pokemon, I really like it for I can relate it to me, very much.

- Gardevoir
    Gardevoir is a really cool pokemon, it's sprite is just so calm and give me peace vibes, nonetheless, it's a great sp. atker

- Lapras / Scizor
    Lapras is a great pokemon, a great staller and it's just a really tanky pokemon which gave it a huge buff, Scizor is one of a god strategy pokemon I've ever seen, yes, it may be common, but it really is overpowered in terms of it's power, especially SDance + Bullet Punch <3

[​IMG]

What are my hobbies?
    I actually have a lot of hobbies or habits, either good or bad. First of all, is that it's my hobby to actually waste my money for no reason, I just spend it on things that I want but not needed, Second, I bite my nails (I know it's gross), Third, I love pets, Fourth, I procrastinate a lot, Last, there's many more, one of them is eating food.

What are my talents?
    I don't know if this can be considered as "talents" but, I actually play Badminton and it has been my favorite sport alongside of Swimming, second is Building in Minecraft, I saw some people building in Minecraft and it is dope and so amazing, so I actually practiced and got inspired by people such as Jeracraft and Grian, third is Graphic Designing, I got intrigued with Graphic Designing when I was 15, I liked art a lot, so I really love it, next is Singing, ever since I was 4 according to my mom, I always sing and saw the potential in me, so they hired a voice instructor to teach me.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day <3

ShootingFor3 likes this.
  2. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

LOVELY INTRO BELLLAAAAAA! i'm so happy to have you by my side on the staff team and as an amazing friend :) <3

Bellamazing likes this.
  3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

WOW! What is up fam :joy:
    This is an incredibly well made intro. I also love pets! :)
    I think that is awesome that you like Graphic Design, my sister is very into that stuff.

Bellamazing likes this.
  4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

SUCH a lovely introduction! I have enjoyed you being in the staff team and loved your company on the server! Keep doing great! :D

Bellamazing likes this.
  5. Bellamazing

Bellamazing New Member

Thank you, Guys <3