Region Tournament

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MysticDoesPvp, Apr 2, 2017.

1. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

So you guys know how there is always a Region tournament at the end of a season when Ash gets all his badges? Well, I'm proposing the same thing, but with a twist, instead of badges you would need to be level 30 or a donator because well the region tournament are for people who have 8 badges, and being a level 30 can't be much more than that.

2. Klasher4814

Klasher4814 New Member

I kinda want badges to be added along with that though it would be kinda cool no? Bragging rights for all 8 and make them seriously rank up each gym, like a 10-15 level difference each gym, and you need all 8 to compete, it could be an Easter egg or something, or have a certain admin be a gym leader with certain pokemon and you have to put in a application to fight it/book the fight (just like the anime) and by beating it you can be entered into the tournament, they host 1 tournament every month or so and by winning you gain a special title only obtained by winning...honestly would be amazing

3. Fowxxz09

Fowxxz09 Member

Really good idea in my opinion.

4. ComicYT15

ComicYT15 New Member

I love this idea but ive got some questions. first: How would badges be collected? fighting gyms? and my second question: Wouldn't this required various map extensions?