Reintroduction - Its_Donut

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by its_donut, Jul 9, 2018.

1. its_donut

its_donut Well-Known Member

okay okay, before I start yes I’ve done a introduction before but I feel as I didn’t put much about me as introduction means introducing yourself.
    Okay not going to lie I do play pokefind a lot, and when I say a lot I mean it. I play every game mode but mainly Skyblock as I love to level up my island and pvp. But besides gaming I play instruments.... and by that I mean a lot. Although my main instrument is violin I used to do competitions I guess you can say with the double bass. I’ve made region twice in a row and hoping for a 3rd. I’ve done plenty of solos and ensembles out of these 3 years I’ve really been evolved in music. I’ve even thought about trying out for like a big symphony youth orchestra and getting to experience that. Now I love my huskies very very much, love to talk both of them and walks and I try not to let them get bored. (Yes I have two huskies) Lately I’ve been working to get another pup not sure if I want another husky, although I might just get another husky lol. - okay if you’ve read this far I’m surprised - Now after all of that I do have a thing for traveling. I just love to travel and be out which is surprising as I also love to stay indoors and game lol. Although I have been much out of Texas but I’ve been planning as most of “busy stuff” I guess you can say is out of the way. Also a lot of my traveling does come to me having an instrument by my side as well xD. But I do have a love for going to my grandparents ranch and just enjoying the nature. Now although I don’t have much time as I am almost always practicing on the weekends, but I love to draw and paint although I can’t really draw but I try my best. But that’s what counts is that I try my best! Now I am also really into sports. I love to play softball, soccer & basketball. Currently I am going to be playing softball this coming season for school. Which I am supper excited for. - if you’re still reading I’m very very surprised - here are some small facts about me :3 , I was born and raised in Texas, I have one brother who also sometimes plays skyblock with me, I am 15 but yet feel super old xd, loads of people say my real name right so you can just call me donut to make it easy lol & a lot of people ask me “do you like donuts” not really so totally don’t know why I chosed Its_Donut as my ign. Now if read all of this, you’re amazing and have a nice morning/afternoon/night.

2. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS AND THE TEAM, U R BEAUTIFUL AND FUN AND LOVED AND PRECIOUS <33333

its_donut likes this.
  3. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Welcome again ;). *cough* totally new to the forums and staff team.

its_donut likes this.
  4. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums Donut !!!! :O

WELCOME BACK TO THE TEAM, YEET!!!
    The fact that you love softball, basketball, and soccer is literally awesome. I am mainly into Football and Baseball. I've seen pics of your dogs and my goodness they are amazing. Nobody even stands a chance against in you in pvp, unstoppable. Thank you for being a friend and making my Kappa emojis 1000 times funnier than they usually are. You already know you can message me if you need anything! :cool:

*Inserting Donut Facepalm*

You saw nothing ;)

JFan and its_donut like this.
  5. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

really nice intro donut :) I like seeing you on the server and you're always there to help me :D so thanks for that <3

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    its_donut likes this.
  6. its_donut

its_donut Well-Known Member

I love to see you around on the server as well:) and remember I’m always here if you ever need help;).

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Baeporeon likes this.
  7. Pars2000

Pars2000 Crazy Active Member

Can't believe I haven't seen this! Well, anyways, welcome... again? I'm trying to be nice so you don't facepalm me, but you are very magical.

its_donut likes this.
  8. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

Welcome to the Forums!!! glad to get to know u a little more. i hope to see you around the server more if you need anything feel free to contact me via Discord, Forums or in game!!!!!!!;)

its_donut likes this.