Remove the new trading.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by XD001ShadowLugia, Jan 20, 2018.

1. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

1. You can get scammed easily.
    2. You can trade nothing for pokemon
    3. Its bad
    4. It makes deals harder to do
    5. glitchy as all heck.

2. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

1. There is nothing they can do about the scam, if you dont want to get scammed you can't trade with people you dont know, or you can record and make sure the scammer gets banned.

2. The trade has to be accepted by both parts, so this is not possible unless it is on purpose, or they click it. However, if they do click it and agree the trade, it is their own fault.

3. That is your own personal opinion, even though I disagree.

4. In fact it makes it much easier. Before the update you had to trade multiple times to get what you traded for, this solution will be much more efficient. I know for sure that I will have great use of it.

5. It is a new update, so it will probably not be perfect yet. However, I am sure they will improve it in a future update.

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

The new trading update took them months to make and it's what the community have been asking for. If you don't like it just don't trade with people instead just catch and breed Pokemon if you don't trust the system

4. ShadowRS

ShadowRS New Member

The trading system is a little bit buggy at the moment. For those of you who are reading this, make sure at least ONE PERSON has a full team. With this, it allows both side to trade. Further information or confused please contact me on discord, @ShadowNinja#6453