"reward" for Supportive players that aren't P2W

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Legendfruit14, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legendfruit14

Legendfruit14 New Member

Hi Staff,

This idea came to me when something was really bothering me. I'm a really supportive player and play this server alot. But when I'm playing, I always get "kicked to make way for a donator" In really important moments and it ruines my gameplay. So I had the Idea of Improving the priority of Supportive Not P2W players By adding a opportunity too buy a "join full servers" for 200k coins when your reach level 45+ On any server (gen1/2 or gen3). It wouldn't only improve my gameplay, but way more people! I hope you guys will do something with it and it will become reality.

Thanks for Reading this,

Legendfruit14

ShootingFor3 likes this.
  2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

It's a great suggestion Legendfruit14!
    Thanks for giving some input :D

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

200k is way too cheap. I can' really give you any sympathy if you'e gonna outright call ranks p2w. This will probably never be implemented

4. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

That's why ideas come into play and adjust the suggestion. If 200k is too cheap then make it more expensive of course. As I do agree that Pay2Win comments aren't needed, he only says it because Non-Ranks get kicked while trying to get the same thing the Ranks want.

5. Voultronix

I feel pro with out the preferential entrance is not worth the $10

6. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Seems like a great idea since the main problem for unranked players is getting kicked out of full servers.With some adjustments this would make a great suggestion! ?:D

7. Voultronix

After some consideration maybe in gen 1 and 2 if you'e unranked and lvl 50 you won't be kicked

8. GODCHUECO

GODCHUECO New Member

Controversial, but do agree.

9. TheMetaPanda

TheMetaPanda New Member

I have to disagree, Pro won't be worth anymore if they don't get priority access. Maybe this 200k thing could make it so its able to join over other non-ranks. you'd still get kicked by a pro though.

10. Voultronix

Not bad . Could work because it would allow veterans non ranks to have preference

11. Spyro Dragon

Spyro Dragon New Member

I like the idea, but i dont think this example would work well,

First problem, this might interfere with the max number that can be on at a time on any given day, what this means is for example ill get on gen 3 serv 1 and i can get on just fine even if theres 83 players and the next day the servers full despite only 60

The second problem is coins, as stated above 200k is way to low for gen 3 (not so much for the other 2 gens) you can easily get 140k coins in just 1 day using vets alone, meaning you can unlock your suggestion at a minimum of a day and a half

The third issue is the amount of stress this would create, imagine a beldum spawned, basically the server would fill to no limit and probably crash resulting in losing the beldum the servers lag badly already just trying to handle 70-80 players imagine if hundreds got on at a time

12. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

Wow Rank Player abuse

13. AsianBoi

AsianBoi New Member

Good idea! However maybe add priority upgrades?! Because if someone gets this then what lvl of priority? Better than pro or worse then pro? Any staff know wat I mean?

14. Btmn

Btmn New Member

This hurts me expecially. I found a pupitar myself and i was kicked before i caught it.

15. sral

sral New Member

100%, but pokefind is p2w , and this feature would devalue the ranks. aka that would not happen