Scroll to Change Your Team

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DumbPug, Jun 4, 2017.

1. DumbPug

DumbPug Member

I have been thinking it would be cool if you guys added scrolls you can get from Pokestops, challenges or voting which allows you to change your team, as in Mystic, Valor, and Instinct. But obviously make it so we can't pick the team, so add three different scrolls, Valor scrolls, Mystic scrolls, and Instinct scrolls with all of them very rare to get from Pokestops, challenges or voting. And here's the twist, it's not just going to me a scroll you can just right click and use, no no you have to complete different challenges to possess the power to use the scrolls. Suppose if you have a Mystic scroll and you want to change from your current team to Mystic, you'll have to do Mystic related challenges, like if you're Instinct and looking to change to Mystic, you have to take out a bunch of Valor gyms or something, and if you're Valor it's going to be the other way around.

I know this is a weird suggestion xD, but I think it would be really cool and it would also expand trading out even more. I hope you guys take your time to look at and consider my suggestion, thank you as always :D

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I think it should be like pokemon go. You can't change teams.

3. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Cool idea, but I'd rather want pokefind to be more like pokemon go, where you don't switch teams.

DumbPug likes this.
  4. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Although this is a good suggestion, I do not believe that we should be able to switch teams.

DumbPug likes this.
  5. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I feel like you won't "really" be in a team unless your with it forever. If you could switch teams then players will switch to whatever benefits them at the moment. I think that instead of just ditching your team, you should overcome the hardships as a team (Hm... sounds to deep for my liking).

Interesting idea though :D

DumbPug likes this.