Skyblock Evolution Glitch.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Andi931, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Andi931

Andi931 New Member

Recently I have personally encountered an evolution glitch that is manifesting itself within the Pokémon sky-block server. The bug (as can be assumed) is activated after you perform an evolution on one of your Pokémon, after that point on the Pokémon continues to cycle through its evolution animation and thus contaminates the server with an absurd amount of lag, this being because the animation consist of fireworks and particle affects (for me I evolved a to a Gengar, meaning that on top of the usual lag caused by the glitch there is the added lag of the spawned mobs). The glitch takes hold whenever to player the infected Pokémon belongs to is on the server rendering the Pokémon. Personally having this glitch myself I can say that it makes sky-block unplayable because if I so much as join the server I can barely walk, much less do the activities required to host a successful island, the lag is similar for all other players on the server when I join. Other cases of this glitch have been reported by other players, although the glitch does not seem to affect all players who evolve their Pokémon, from what I know it was only triggered in a certain time span on Sunday, October 15 and has continued impacting every contaminated player since. I hope that the server administration has the ability to solve the issue and allow me, and others to play again without having to take too severe of measures, until then thanks for reading reading the report, I hope it helps improve the server!

-Andi931

2. Gladiola

Gladiola New Member

When Andi logs on the whole server lags. Like he said, you lag out so much that you can't move. This same problem happened to RinnyBears with her wartortle, but it isn't as laggy. fix dis pls

3. Lorrees

Lorrees New Member

I've died twice because of the lag caused by this... lost some good items too :(

4. Gladiola

Gladiola New Member

Same

5. RebelPlayz

RebelPlayz New Member

The lag that this glitch creates made me take so much damage out of no where and die in this. I lost a stack of diamond blocks to it.

6. Andi931

Andi931 New Member

So far, sadly staff hasn't done much to kill the glitch. Keep in mind that I have already tried everything that could plausibly remove the glitched Pokémon myself, (Including trying to withdrawn, block off, void, etc the Pokémon) nothing has worked so far. The only probable solution to the problem I can think of is getting a experienced and capable member of the staff team to personally delete the Pokémon via commands.

7. Gladiola

Gladiola New Member

This issue has been fixed! Thanks

8. Gladiola

Gladiola New Member

The glitch has came back...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017