Skyblock Fixer Upper.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TopDensity, Dec 30, 2017.

1. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Hello PokeFind players, I am here to suggest some ways to improve the gameplay of Skyblock. For those high leveled players, does this sound a familiar way of how you play; you make an ig farm, you then filter diamonds and emeralds from your Rhydon while you wait and then sell the iron once you are done. I am in no way trying to downgrade the fun of Skyblock but just find ways to make it more enjoyable.

1. First of all, I think it would be cool if there were more ways to make money, at the moment all the money is in Iron Golem farms because somehow glitched spawners are still around. I suggest buffing the sell prices of cactus and pumpkins, I would make cactus maybe 8 each and pumpkins for 16. Both of these are great ways of making money and enhance the abilities of Chickorita.

2. The next idea may sadly need a reset to come into play but I suggest cutting down the amount of resources of Rhydon, I understand it is pretty expensive but I feel that it almost doesn't make island levels as much as an accomplishment as it should be. I understand that this may not be implemented until a reset but still a cool idea nonetheless.

3. So my next idea is based around the layout of the servers, I personally suggest making 1 big skyblock server for the whole community to play on. In this idea it would allow players to be united and showcase there islands and make ./is warp useful and fun, also it would increase competition as there would be less people. Finally, it would allow staff to fluctuate through all the servers as many servers right now don't have staff on them.

4. My next suggestion is for all pvpers out there, in the warzone it is very hard to even pvp, most people will just walk back in since there is no combat timer and most pvp matches have to be scheduled for no running back to the spawn. My suggestion would be to make one pvp zone at the spawn of skyblock where all pvp and rather than an entrance way there is a jump you go down and to get out you would do ./spawn. Also, there would be a combat timer of 15 seconds to make pvp fun.

5. My final suggestion leading onto the one before, I suggest adding some kind of McMmo system, there could be credits put in keys to make keys more worth buying and would allow a better farming system for mining but also make pvp fun with axe levels and sword levels.

Thank you for reading and feel free to suggest your ideas and they may be added in!

xArcuz likes this.
  2. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

You have some great suggestions, and none of these things would require a reset either. The only one of these suggestions I dont agree with is the third one. If they were to make one big skyblock server, the amount of lag would be insane. It would be impossible to play, and the server would crash so many times it wouldn't even be a point playing skyblock. Even now, with these small servers, there are a lot of lag time to time because of the birds and the ig spawners.

TopDensity likes this.