Skyblock Money

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shapeshifter2525-Teskey, May 1, 2017.

1. Shapeshifter2525-Teskey

Shapeshifter2525-Teskey New Member

Skyblock is extremely fun and i really enjoy it but money takes forever to get. I have been grinding at my ig spawner, which i only got because some friends gave me money, for a couple days now and only have 47k from it. The first pokemon in the game is geodude for 100k which only would take days of afk and grinding. My point is that we need to change the prices of things, either the cost (probably not) or the sell price so that people are more focused on the pokemon aspect of Skyblock and not the grind to get money. Now like i said, don't get me wrong i love playing sky block but to get anywhere in the game you need money and people will lose interest if have to spend a week just to get geodude and you won't get the big turnout like you were hopping for. So all I'm saying is that the sell price should be raised so its not as hard to make money.

2. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

I do think since Skyblock is in Beta and is very new, the prices need and most likely will be changed but me personally I actually like having a hard economy, makes it more rewarding in the end but that's just me personally.

3. Shapeshifter2525-Teskey

Shapeshifter2525-Teskey New Member

I agree HexedHero make it hard to get money but don't make it so that you have to grind and go afk for days just to get a geodude wich by then you probably have a good cobble gen so geodude is pointless

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  4. mmMelon

mmMelon Active Member

Hey there!
    The eco is currently being configured to a more fairer and less harsh price list.
    Thanks for being patient and sorry for any inconvenience.

5. Goldy's Gaming

Goldy's Gaming New Member

how do you get that under your paragraph?

6. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member