Skyblock Pokemon Loss

Discussion in 'Help' started by Dilan Patel, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel New Member

So, I just lost all of my pokemon, I don't know how, or why, all I know is that they are gone, and if I place down more, relog, they disappear also. I don't know what to do, but I really need some help. My email is [email protected] if you need to get a hold of me. Thank you for helping.

2. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

Sounds odd. If you have a Discord and have joined the PokéFind channel, I would try messaging either a Manager or pkt77 about the issue, and include any evidence you have of owning the Pokémon (Such as pictures of them). If you don't have a Discord then you can try messaging a manager on here about it.
    I wish you the best of luck! :D

3. Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel New Member

I didn't know I was going to lose the pokemon so i never took pictures of them, hopefully they believe me...

AlmightyPiLord likes this.
  4. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

I'm not sure how much they can do without solid proof, but hopefully they can do something for you :)

Pars2000 likes this.
  5. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

If you don't know how you lost the Pokemon or have any proof of them, unfortunately there will be little that can be done. If you do find the bug, please report it to myself, staff, or another QA member so we can get it patched.

6. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Since no one has posted this I will now. Make every island member online to goto the hub. Stay there for a minute then go back to your island. If all pokemon are still gone be sure to pm me on discord what pokemon you lost and I might have some spare skyblock money to give them to you.

AlmightyPiLord likes this.