SkyBlock Resets

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZombByeGod, Apr 26, 2017.

?

How many resets should you get?

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. Unlimited

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  1. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I know skyblock is in beta so there are gonna be a bunch of changes and I hope this is one of them. You can only restart your island 3 times which might be really devastating for some people. I already wasted all 3 of my resets cause I wanted to see each island but regret it cause the island I ended with wasn't as good. It doesn't really matter too much cause I know the progress is gonna reset after Beta ends but what if this happens to people after Beta.

Disliking your Island is one thing but completely ruining it another. Imagine a player so new to the game that he messes up on all 3 islands (turns lava to obsidian or something). What would he do then?

I'm pretty sure there isn't any reason to not have infinite restarts unless the island you abandoned stay there forever and causes lag and staff can't find a way to delete or recycle them. Which would be a good reason for 3 restarts. But that unlikely.

Sorry for such a long post. I usually don't like writing this much cause its boring to read. Sorry :(

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I actually do think 3 is too much I wasted 2/3 resets to try out different islands so I can definitely relate to you

3. Hunt1234

Hunt1234 New Member

I assumed you got infinite resets and started reseting my island to see if that fixed the bugs with my chest. I think there is no reason to have infinite resets

4. Kuro_xGx

Kuro_xGx Active Member

If your lava get turn into obsidian you can left or right click witha bucket and it will turn back to lava hope this helps.

5. Shapeshifter2525-Teskey

Shapeshifter2525-Teskey New Member

The thing with too many resets is that some1 can just take everything from 1 island sell it then move on repeat and do it over and over again until they are on their last island and then they play

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  6. greatgamer5001

greatgamer5001 New Member

Then every time they resets, take all items, money, and restart everything that they did and pretend they never play

7. greatgamer5001

greatgamer5001 New Member

But if they trade somehow, let the other person keep the trade

8. Shapeshifter2525-Teskey

Like greatgamer5001 said you could be joining another island and then you just put all the stuff that you get on their island and you keep it all.

9. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I kinda wish you lost all your money when you deleted your island. That would fix that problem but it migh be annoyinh. But ya there are a lot of "plot hole" with the reset thing. But it would have been nice to have more resets. Luckly the server finally reset and I'm on the island I wanted :D
    Yep found that out a few days ago. A really helpful feature :D

10. Shapeshifter2525-Teskey

But you do start out with $30