Suggestion for anime related Quests 1 (Crystal Onix,Golden Sudowoodo, Surfing Pikachu, Snow Snorlax)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BritishPokemon, Jun 23, 2018.

1. BritishPokemon

BritishPokemon New Member

So, I've been rewatching the anime (I don't count past Sinnoh as Canon) and I've found these special pokemon, kind of like crystal onix. I was thinking it would make a great pokefind quest.

I think that the quest would basically be you travelling around Petra gathering information about the Crystal Onix, and then eventually going to the Cave in Petra City, the Onix would be the same level as your current party.

This is what I think it would look like:
    crystal.png

So, in episode 173 of Advanced Generations (447th overall pokemon episode) called All That Glitters is Not Golden!

It introduces a golden Sudowoodo owned by a trainer called Keenan. Basically Sudowoodo turned to gold during a scienece experiment in an attempt to make it fully immune to water-type attacks.

Basically in this quest you watch as Sudowoodo and various other pokemon get mistreated, the quest takes you to a Sudowoodo room there the scientists are working on making a sudowoodo immune to water, after the experiment goes wrong, it turns golden, then you beat every scientist within the lab and capture the Golden Sudowoodo, now.

The Sudowoodo would look a bit like this:
    [​IMG]

Now, I've added in a Surfing Pikachu.

The Quest is simple, you beat a buncha surfers on a beach and win the Surfing pikachu as the prize

Now, the only difference with movesets is it can learn Surf

Heres what I think it would look like:
    [​IMG]

So this was a request from a member of the community (BlueCuine#9569)
    Its based off the short called Pichu and Pikachus Winter Vacation 2001.

Basically Ash makes a snowman in the shape of a snorlax, and it comes alive

Its basically a Ice type Snorlax called Snorlax Snowman

it'd basically have the same moveset as a normal snorlax but with a couple ice type moves

Heres my Model for it:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  2. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

Sounds really cool! The design you made for the crystal Onix is nice too. I'm not sure about the technicalities (such as how difficult it would be to program) since I don't know much about that stuff, but I think PokéWorld players would enjoy it :D

3. BritishPokemon

Well, the crystal Onix have the same moveset as a normal onix just with a different sprite, it wouldn't be to hard to do

4. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

The golden Sudowoodo also looks very nice! If it's supposedly as easy to program as the crystal Onix, I think it would be a great addition to PokeWorld along side it :)

5. BritishPokemon

Added

* Golden Sudowoodo

* Surfing Pikachu

6. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

That Pikachu design looks really nice :p

BritishPokemon likes this.
  7. BritishPokemon

Thanks!

8. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

I agree, they look sick! Great idea and great job on the models!

9. BritishPokemon

Thanks! The Majority of the textures were straight from the pokefind pack though, I believe for this I only made one texture