Suggestion: Server Tips or /faq command

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by inkventive, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inkventive

inkventive Well-Known Member

There's always some server tips going on which are awesome; but there are some which may need to be added! (and maybe they go away for higher level players/or a /tipmute option command)

1. How to join a team and battle a gym. (I know there is a building at spawn but that can be easily missed)
    2. Register to the forums at forums.pokefind.co (maybe add a small incentive for successfully signing up to the forums, 5x pokeballs)
    3. Eggs can only be purchased online at /buy (many players keep asking how to get eggs or if they are in the game)
    4. Evolution stones are currently not ingame but... etc.
    5. If you have encountered a bug or troubled players please report it online.

I had many players repetitively ask the same question over and over; it wasn't annoying but some players were finding it difficult to figure it out on their own.

Maybe all this could be solved with an item like the player stats which is for frequently asked questions but viewed ingame somewhere.

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

There is a Discord, there is a tutorial building, there is a FAQ page, and there are players online that can answer questions along with staff. Yes we know questions are repeated - but you have to think about how old some kids are. We have a range of players as low as 5 years old playing. It's a great idea and command and maybe we will add something like that in the forums, I personally would love to see something like that.

inkventive likes this.