Suggestions for pokemon servers, Community based. Part 2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by XSwagger_TurtleX, Jul 26, 2017.

1. XSwagger_TurtleX

XSwagger_TurtleX New Member

Hello everyone!
    Today I have some suggestions for the pokemon servers! Part 2
    All these suggestions came from the community itself. I took some time asking the community if they had ideas.

8. A way to EV train faster. Like the bracelets and stuff as held items. in stead of the basic 1 or 2 EV points, you get like 6.

9. Fix some Pokemon moves, like: Protect, Sleep talk, Detect, Future sight. Alot of moves that arent dammaging or work for more rounds arent working properly.

10. Add dragon scale and HM moves.

11. Being able to ride pokemons.

12. More trainers. (I am certain you are working on this, but since it is community based I add everything!)

13. Better trade system for item trading. alot of people are getting scammed. (yes. This is the fault of the player, but a better trading system for items would deffinatly work!)
    Thanks for your time <3

2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Just make all the suggestions into 1 thread.. Theres really no need for you to make 3 threads.

3. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

EV training is a big part of the meaning of making a pokemon stronger, and yes it takes time, but making it easier would in my opinion ruin a part of the game. We already know of the broken moves and it is always being worked on, and for dragon scale and HMs dragon scale will be added at some point, and most likely HMs too. Riding pokemon will most likely never be added, simply because it would cause a lot of lag. As for the trainers we recently added many more, and even more will be added in the future. For your last suggestion there is really no way to avoid scammers 100%, and we will most likely keep the trading system as it is, we highly recommend everyone to record their trades so they make sure that the scammers get banned.

Voultronix likes this.