Team Specific Cbattle Queue

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JolteonRoyalty, Mar 29, 2019.

?

Should Pokefind add more features including Teams Valor, Mystic and Instinct?

1. Yes.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. JolteonRoyalty

JolteonRoyalty New Member

Add a feature in Cbattle that accumulates points for matches won by teams Instinct, Mystic and Valor. Maybe this feature will be exclusive to the Grand Master Rank and will apply to any /cbattle queue. That means when a player wins or loses a cbattle match in grand master, they gain/lose points towards their personal rank as well as their team rank. Another idea would be to have a specific queue designated for this purpose without battling for personal rank score. Teams placing 1st, 2nd, or 3rd at the end of the week or month can determine the prizes the participants receive, or they could just be for glory. P.S. Message me if you want to talk about the suggestion more.
    Adding on to my last suggestion: Add a feature to the Team Specific cbattle queue called "Team Universal PC". This will allow players who are of the same team to "share" pokemon by placing them in a "PC"(note: this PC does not allow you to use the pokemon of another team member outside of this specific queue.) When i say "PC" i really mean a storage system accessible only before a team specific cbattle. Pokemon by the original trainer can be put in or taken out of the PC and still be used by the original trainer outside of cbattle. Players are allowed one pokemon per battle from this sytem. Players are only allowed to place a limited number of pokemon in the PC. Message me if you want to talk about the suggestion more.

2. _Bunstop_

_Bunstop_ Well-Known Member

I don't really like the first idea, the server is probably half mystic (not literally, but you get the idea) which adds a huge offset and it just gives mystic members free stuff if they do nothing. I like the second idea however there's probably gonna be some glitch where the original trainer doesn't get their Pokémon back if someone uses it, so if that's possible without the bug, I'm all for it c:

3. ShadowRS

ShadowRS New Member

I agree with Bunstop, if the server was to be more balanced in teams, the first idea will be awesome. This allows more and more team effort rather than a solo person.