The Haunting in Circuit City

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adam_Blue, Feb 9, 2019.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Adam_Blue

Adam_Blue New Member

Hello, this is a guide for the Rotom Quest. Just a quick disclaimer you do not get a Rotom and you do not get an item to change its forms. A box will be downstairs after beating the quest and that is where you change the forms of your Rotom.

The "Haunted Hotel" is located close to the Pokemon Center in Circuit. It is in front of it down the road a bit.

Coords : X : -262.244 Y : 30.00000 Z : 789.978

Image with Coords

Image of the Haunted Hotel
    After talking to Wilburn you enter the hotel. You will see a long table. Start right-clicking at the end of the table and you will encounter Rotom for the first time.

Table

Once you defeat the Rotom you will go upstairs (the stairs are on the right side) and see slabs and stone bricks. There you will see a furnace, right-click on the furnace to initiate a battle with Rotom.
    Furnace Kitchen Area

The rotom will, then go downstairs at the washing machine which is located to the right of the long table at the end.

Washing Machine

Then, rotom will go back up to the fridge which is located to the left of the kitchen area.

Fridge

Rotom will go into the lawn mower which is hiding in the back of that room that you're in.

Lawn Mower

Once you have done all of that Rotom will give up and float out. Head back to Wilbur outside of the hotel. You should get this message after beating him.

The box to change Rotom's form is a chest. The chest is next to the washing machine.

Chest

Finally, here are the models for it. I hope you like them as much as I do. My personal favorite is the washing machine form.

Heat Form

Wash Form

Frost Form

Fan Form

Mow Form

Credits to @DerpizardYT and @Hammy for providing images for the Rotom models

Also, check out @Whackadragon for a better guide to the quest <3
    Link for Whack's guide of Haunting at Circuit

@lilMrZgyadXx also made a guide for it. MrlilZyga's guide Nice guide <3

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019