The Official ShootingFor3 Intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ShootingFor3, Apr 7, 2018.

1. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hello players of PokeFind!

My name is ShootingFor3 as a lot of you may know and if you don't then here is my intro. Let me start by mentioning a few things about myself. I am a big sports guy, I loved P.E. in school. Dodge ball and Kickball were my favorite games. I am very into Football and Baseball and I do like some Frisbee. (My name is not related to basketball by the way, I got it for personal reasons). I am a Star Wars guy, Yoda is my favorite by far. I like movies and having a good time with friends and family. I have a Cat and a Dog which mean a lot to me. :D
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

----
    I first joined PokeFind on March 24th, 2017. I found the server from Vikkstar and Lachlan and I figured I'd check it out. I made great friends, had a lot of fun on the server and eventually joined the Discord. I made more friends on Discord and started joining calls with them. One of them decided to apply for staff and became a Junior Mod at the time! I decided to apply a while later, so I joined the Forums on April 4th, 2017! I later got accepted onto the staff team as a Junior Moderator on July 8th, 2017. I got promoted to Moderator on August 4th, 2017! I was later promoted to Senior Moderator on October 21st, 2017. I've had many different skins that you might recognize. (Including my current one which I edited myself)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

----
    I became one of the people to search for Mystery Man every time he spawned. I currently have all the Mystery Man posts on the Forums including the one about the Stones/Trading prices. You can find all of those right here below! Big thanks to everybody who helped me track some of his locations. Credit given in the threads! :)
    I've also been taking pictures on PokeFind in shaders for a while now and I've taken a lot of pictures that I think look awesome. You might have seen quite a few of my pictures already. I do occasionally take pictures at random and you might be in some! If I am randomly doing pictures I might ask if anybody wants some but they are limited (Can't do them all the time). I'll post some here for you to see! :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

----
    While I've played I have made some great friends on the Staff Team and off the Team. Thank you to everybody that is a part or has been a part of it! Big shout out to cuddlycreeper98 who has been my friend through it all. Couldn't have done it without you.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

----
    If you like Skyblock then check out this collage I made of my last island before the reset. I made this all entirely by myself. It took me about a week to finish the entire frame alone and add all the dirt on top of it. Spent about 400k+ on dirt alone and farmed stone from a Rhyhorn. I got bones and made the grass and trees, I built it all from scratch with no design and made stuff up as I went. The cave took me forever as I filled the walls full of Emerald and Diamond blocks! I hope you enjoy, I had a lot of fun making it and taking pictures of it. (Moodonna was the pet cow that came with the island ha ha)

[​IMG]

----
    I don’t think there is much else to say. If you see me around feel free to say hey! If you have any Questions, Comments, or Concerns feel free to message me here on the Forums or on Discord. Hope you all have a wonderful time on PokeFind! Stay rad ;)

P.S. If you find any old pictures of me in game that you have, feel free to post them on this thread! I'd love to see them! :)

2. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

First

FizzyPopFuzz and Pars2000 like this.
  3. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Woo you joined the forums on my birthday :)

FizzyPopFuzz and ShootingFor3 like this.
  4. its_donut

its_donut Well-Known Member

the famous shootingfor3 has posted an introduction :eek:!

ShootingFor3 likes this.
  5. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Itttssss
    Shooting big intro :eek:

Hya

ShootingFor3 likes this.
  6. AshGreninja101

AshGreninja101 Member

The Man The Myth THE LEGEND!!!!!

ShootingFor3 likes this.
  7. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS AND STAFF TEAM EVEN THO YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR A LONG TIME. I greatly appreciate and cherish every single moment I've been able to share with you. From all the way back to when we would play PokéWars with @UsedData , when we showed Pixelmon who was boss, through all of the people that we equally murdered ( hopefully u understand that ), and to now where we currently are, rocking on in Skyblock && PokéWorld. You've been by my side through the ups & downs, and I'm very grateful of that. Cheers to every good memory we've made so far, and here's to many, many more. :confetti_ball: :heart:

P.S. Hella exclusive pic in there of both Champ u & me. Yeet!

ShootingFor3 likes this.
  8. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

now... we just have to wait for pokefind factions

9. ShadowRS

ShadowRS New Member

You forgot to put something related to Kappa in your intro :p:cool:

Pars2000 and ShootingFor3 like this.
  10. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Can I just say. I. Like. Everything. About. This. Great post Shooting!

ShootingFor3 likes this.
  11. Pars2000

Pars2000 Crazy Active Member

I started playing around the same time. :D

ShootingFor3 likes this.
  12. Pars2000

Pars2000 Crazy Active Member

Welcome to the Forums P̶a̶r̶s̶ (edit: Shooting)! I've seen you around on Discord quite often, I saw that picture of my minecraft skin head you (edit: didn't) m̶a̶de̶ (edit: make). That was pretty cool! If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns you can feel free to message me on Discord or even the Forums! :) lol hopefully I don't offend you.

ShootingFor3 likes this.