[Tips] How 2 Git Gud in PokeFactions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JFan, Dec 28, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. JFan

JFan Crazy Active Member

Dear everyone,
    This thingy will give u some advice on how 2 git gud in Pokefactions, enjoy! :]

Bases: Just build it! jk XD. You should NOT hide ur base because others can /f map on to track u easily. Some suggested methods: watering, obsedianing, making some regenerating cobble stone walls.

Envoy: I prefer NOT to go for it if you are not using enchanted armors (please don't tell me u enchanted ur LEATHER/CHAIN armor and say you died cuz 09P used their bow to 1-shot u!). You better hide after you got a rare loot like ball pieces then do /spawn. After that, put em into the e-chest so that u wont lose em.

KOTH: U should NOT go alone and died. U should find ur friends that got OP armors and kill others near the KOTH. u should take gapples since if others are trying to capture hardly, it will be a long battle.

Raiding: U should bring these items: dispensers, water, TNT (OFC!!) and redstones to build TNT cannons. I suggest you to make auto-shooting cannon cuz it can easily destroy everything! It is better that u use a shotgun auto-shooting cannon since it will be a beast cannon.

That's all. Like if it is useful, comment if u have suggestions. GL on PokeFactions! :]

2. Sagestar

Sagestar Member

Assuming you have a squad this guide is pretty good, but I would advise you to go more in depth with your guide, for example how do you build an auto tnt cannon, what is the best design for that, how do you build a good base, etc.

3. Lemmytheleime

Lemmytheleime New Member

Assuming you can even get into PokeFactions at that.

4. JFan

JFan Crazy Active Member

can I send some video from my YT channel for this tips?