Valentine's Day Event Guide (Giveaway too)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clicquot, Feb 14, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Clicquot

Clicquot New Member

Hello everyone! Clicquot here. So with the occurrence of Danny blessing us with a Valentines Day Event this afternoon, I thought a guide may be helpful! In this guide, you will find details of today's announcement, list of the new Valentines Pokemon (Egged and wild) along with their preferable movesets, abilities, natures, and EV Spreads. Of course, if you would like me to add any more, message me on discord @ Clicquot#0946 (Copy and paste) And shoot me a message.

The link can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14ybvGqOOioFKQGTCZR-1-HRi9Bud-4eBA0BbFnd2wx4/edit?usp=sharing

Of course, in the title though, there is a giveaway! In this giveaway, we are being sponsored by emslayy, Whackadragon, Salamander482, Unit1, Dot_Trev, LordOfEyeballs, Blackshade17, ProfessorFox, ItsDemo_, and of course me! I would like to thank all of them for donating, and this is for what an amazing community we have here on Pokefind, with the help of you, the players! So giving back is always a good thing for someone to do, don't you agree?

So there are some requirements on how you win. To win you must take a screenshot of one of the Pokemon listed below (Wild or egged), and in that screenshot, the description box of the Pokemon must show that it is level 100, with the exact moveset detailed in the document for that Pokemon. Then, send it to me on discord at the username above, or send it in a reply to this forums post. First come first serve. Once it is verified you completed that Pokemon, I will contact the provider of the reward for that objective and either they will discuss with you to give you your reward, or they will transfer it to me and I will arrange it with you. I will keep the post updated with ones that have been completed, and change it when all have been completed. This ends Monday, February 19th so go fast! However, I have their permission to give away their Pokemon even if the objectives are not completed by then! Here is the list.

Gardevoir (emslayy)
    Gyarados (Whackadragon)
    Aerodactyl (Salamander482)
    Vulpix (Unit1)
    Jumpluff (Dot_Trev)
    Skarmory (LordOfEyeballs)
    Sableye (Blackshade17)
    Metagross (ProfessorFox)
    Vulpix (Clicquot) Completed, grats to KittenAngie! First winner of the giveaway!
    Any Eeveelution (ItsDemo_)

As always, good luck, and happy hunting! Happy Valentine's Day from all of us! :)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    WitherSlayer1, Unit, emslayy and 4 others like this.
  2. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Wooo giveaway

3. KittenAngie

KittenAngie New Member

Ayyeee it's me