Voting problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Velocity9, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Velocity9

Velocity9 New Member

OK i am sick of it.whenever i vote it doesn't work it used to before but then i would get only from two sites or 3 and today i got none. Mystery man showed up and i wanted to buy metal coat cause i was about to trade in a scyther but i only had 59 tokens and needed one more so i thought i should vote one site and i will get the one token but guess what it didn't give me any.i also heard that when you vote on all four you have a chance to get a rare egg.how am i supposed to get it if my votes does not even show up on one of the sites???
    it is broken it doesn't work could have gotten that one token to buy the metal coat but .......fix this

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello Velocity9, unfortunately it's difficult to fix the vote problem because it's the vote sites issue. Their may be too many people voting there, or the site could be being slow. I suggest trying to use the site on different browsers and make sure that it's been 24 hours in between each vote you do. Hopefully a fix will be possible in the future, and I hope you still can continue your adventure on PokeFind!

If you need a metal coat, find me on the server sometime and I'll give you one!