What should I change in my team?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ManosMax13, Nov 22, 2017.

1. ManosMax13

ManosMax13 New Member

As a lot of people have done this so I decided to do it too! I want to ask the wise people on the forums what should I change in my team and for what.

I have golem, muk,snorlax,lapras,steelix,magneton!

I know that this might not sound like a good combo but steelix,lapras,muk and snorlax are some of my favorite pokemon and I want to have them in my team.

Also I am trying to change the golem to a tyranitar!

2. Nike276

Nike276 New Member

Well, add in a dragonite and perhaps a scizor or machamp, sorry u might have to take out one of ur favored pokemon. You will need a sp atker as well otherwise you won't be able to defeat pokemon like forretress with iron defense

3. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello ManosMax13!

I think it's quite nice that you've kept your team original and have your favourite Pokemon on it :). In terms of type coverage, you may want to add in psychic a psychic type or a fire type and in terms of types of Pokemon, you appear to have both types of Attack and Defense covered. I would personally recommend taking out magneton for something like a Jolteon or an Ampharos, and replacing Golem with a fire type, although tyranitar isn't a bad choice. In terms of competitive battle, muk isn't the most amazing choice although if it's one of your favourite Pokemon then keep it on your team:).

4. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

That sounds like a well-balanced team! I also recommend you to get at least 1 dragonite your team ;)

5. ManosMax13

ManosMax13 New Member

Thanks i will consider your suggestions!!!!

6. ManosMax13

ManosMax13 New Member

I think I might take out muk but I don't know what I should replace him with,I am between dragonite and scizor.

7. ManosMax13

ManosMax13 New Member

What do you guys think?

8. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

It is a good idea to replace muk with a stronger/tankier Pokémon, I suggest you change it to a Dragonite since you already have a steel type Pokémon in your team.

9. ManosMax13

ManosMax13 New Member

Hallo I have changed the whole team thats why I will ask again what should I change on it!

The new team is tyranitar,dragonite,wailord,snorlax,ampharos and heracross.

I would love to hear your suggestions!

10. ManosMax13

ManosMax13 New Member

I want to change heracross but for what???