What's the use for shiny ditto?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jsafhjds, Sep 3, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. jsafhjds

jsafhjds New Member

A long time ago when there was only gen 1, I opened a shiny egg and got a shiny ditto. Now that it's not April, I have found that shiny ditto is just as valuable as a normal ditto. Now I really regret buying that egg and wish i could have saved those twelve dollars for a better shiny. Is there any way I can get something else instead of this useless ditto, because I have been offering it for trade for a long time and no one wants it and I don't need it for breeding either because I could just get a normal ditto to do that. I just want something besides the ditto that's been sitting in my party since early April.

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello jsafhjds, you have stated that you could catch a normal ditto to breed, but shiny Pokemon usually have better IVs than regular Pokemon which count greatly in the process of breeding. Which means, since you bought that shiny egg and hatched a ditto yourself, you can use that ditto to breed with other Pokemon to get better IVs than you regularly would. In addition, shiny Pokemon just look cooler; enjoy that you have a shiny ditto and make it special in your eyes!

3. jsafhjds

jsafhjds New Member

ah ok i see now