Who has this promblem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NirocBoi, Dec 16, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. NirocBoi

NirocBoi New Member

In Pokeworld when there are Star Wars (Hope you injoyed the movie) pokemon are wild I cant see the Star wars there just normal, Unless I catch them. Why does this happen tell me! I want to be rich in star wars.

2. NirocBoi

NirocBoi New Member

Also some of my pokemon are invisible
    help

3. kdrshv

kdrshv Active Member

The SW team was only on Saturday, that event is ended if I'm not wrong.
    I know there is a texture pack problem is Generation 1, but in gen 2 and gen 3 they are completely fine.

4. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello!

Starwars Pokemon will be available until Sunday so they are still available in the wild. Unfortunately, there is an issue with the resource packs and Starwars pokemon appear as regular pokemon in gen1. In gen2 and gen3, they should still have their textures, and any Minun/Plusle/Pikachu/Raichu/Teddiursa/Ursaring that you catch will be Starwars once the resource pack is fixed. About your second point, what did you mean by your pokemon being invisible?

5. UV_Hail

Have you tried relogging and loading the texture pack again?

6. NirocBoi

NirocBoi New Member

I mean in My PC the pokemon are invisible I cant see them but when my mouse hovers over them the name pops up as well as stats and crud

7. NirocBoi

NirocBoi New Member

yes I have

8. UV_Hail

Alright, if you are able to, please provide a screenshot and I will report this bug. Sorry for the inconvenience!

9. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

I recommend you to delete the server resourcepack and redownloading it again by joining the server. Deleting a server resourcepack is quite easy > Navigate to your minecraft folder and open the server resourcepack folder and delete pokefind's resourcepack.

MAC: Open Finder > Click on GO at the top HUD > Go to folder > type: "~/library/" > Application Support > Minecraft

Windows: Go to the search bar > type: "%appdata%" > Application Support > Minecraft