World For Youtubers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DumbPug, Jun 7, 2017.

1. DumbPug

DumbPug Member

At the time I am writing this JeromeASF and Frizzelenpop are currently on the server, and in my opinion because of all the other people on the server, their experience is kind of getting ruined... And these Youtubers do a lot for us to put out good content, but it is very hard to do so with 78 people covering everything they can see. I hate to say this, but I feel like the Youtubers deserve a planet of their own, so their experience here on PokeFind can be more than staring at 78 people. I hate this suggestion because who doesn't love playing with Youtubers but in my eyes it's a must do.

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

They can go invisible with /vanish

3. DumbPug

DumbPug Member

Yes, but they stream and people find out where there are and get to them, so vanish doesn't do a lot for them.

4. ZeMaheli

ZeMaheli New Member

Explain to me how a moderator is making a thread here with a suggestion...... Ridiculous

5. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Look how long ago this thread was made. You commented on a post that was made MONTHS ago. Their Mod tag now does not mean they were Mod back then. Why do Mods not get to make suggestions either??? o_O

NJC likes this.
  6. ZeMaheli

ZeMaheli New Member

I dindt notice that, my bad. What i was trying to say his theres a lack of communication between staff member and some of them dont even care about the problems of the server.

7. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

We have our ways of communicating with each other and its not bad. The communication between staff is actually really good but saying some don't care about the problems is false. We have a lot of issues we are trying to solve and fix that I can understand why you may think that. It takes time to fix issues especially if we don't have all the information.

8. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Plus some server side problems can only be fixed by DEVS which a lot of people don't realise

9. ZeMaheli

ZeMaheli New Member

Ok my bad. I was just pissed cause i assumed no one cares about the fact that pokemons are dissapearing cause of a bug (not only with me but with other ppl) because literally no staff responds to the threads made.